MARLOWS TAVERN ON I-DRIVE ORLANDO WARMS UP ITS MENU WITH NEW FALL FAVORITES
Marlow’s Tavern executive chef, CEO, and co-founder John C. Metz and his talented culinary team have crafted a new seasonal menu that spotlights mouthwatering new creations alongside cherished favorites.
“This time of year always gets our creative juices flowing,” Metz says. “Welcomed chillier weather and the festive holiday season is the perfect reason to enjoy filling fare and invigorating cocktails in the tavern and on our all-weather patios.”
The menu also heralds the return of guest favorites like the Warm Brie Fondue starter, with creamy brie and white wine served with pretzel bread, and the Blackberry Mojito made with Bacardi Light, muddled mint, blackberry syrup, fresh lime, and fresh blackberries.
Additional new menu highlights include:
- · Roast Turkey Meatloaf – Featuring cauliflower puree, shaved Brussels sprouts, sauce velouté, and fried onion.
- · Grilled Center-Cut Filet – Featuring crispy smashed red baby potatoes and tiny green beans in a red wine demi reduction.
- · Blazed Bone-In Chicken – With jalapeño corn grits, hominy, zucchini, charred corn, onion, poblano, and chorizo in a jalapeño glaze.
- · Southwestern Buffalo Chicken Wrap – Featuring roast chicken in a spicy Buffalo sauce with Mexican street corn, poblano, and red pepper, Jack cheese, tomato, kale, Napa cabbage and carrot in a crisp tortilla.
To complement these flavorful newcomers, Metz suggests one of these handcrafted cocktails:
- · The Matrix – Made with Ada Lovelace gin, Hamilton pimento dram, petite cane syrup, fresh lemon, aquafaba, and grains of paradise.
- · The Pioneer – ASW Distillery’s rye and cherry smoked barley duality, fresh lemon, honey, aquafaba, Fever-Tree spiced orange ginger ale, and rose water mist.
Also, the wine list includes a new “Sommelier Select” section showcasing hand-picked red and white wines by the bottle and glass, including Peju sauvignon blanc, Napa Valley 2018; Ramey Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast 2016; Patz & Hall pinot noir, Sonoma Coast 2016; and Duckhorn Merlot, Napa Valley 2016.
Marlow's Tavern on International Drive is at Pointe Orlando. Marlow's Tavern, 9101 International Drive Orlando, FL 32819